Saturday 14 April 2007

Feels good to be running again

Finally got myself a pair of running shoes. It’s my first Asics. They’re all quite pricey, even up to 70 quid! Hence the dull colour - it was going for much, much less ;)

No complaints though. It’s a fairly good fit and it didn’t even need much breaking-into when I went for my first decent-jog-in-a-long-time yesterday.

It was a humbling reality check. Even while warming up with stretches I already felt the strain, lol. I think I understand why warming up and down is so important now. Back in college it wasn’t really as necessary.

I’ll have to keep the running up. It’ll certainly help condition my mind to take the long hours of revision. Exams are coming up in mid-May so I’m all psyched.

2 comments:

Ang Choon Seong said...

Hahah..

eei markus

gua running edinburgh great run next weekend... but not as ganas as u go collect charity summur

great work

Markus Ng said...

thx ang! do donate yaarh ;)